An instant classic with a great heritage…
From its understated yet distinctive design through to the fastidious attention lavished on every detail of its construction, let there be no doubt that the C65 Trident Classic thoroughly deserves its name.
The newest addition to Christopher Ward’s best-selling Trident Collection, the C65 Trident Classic, although sharing a number of design cues with its sportier stable mates is unmistakably a dress watch, first and foremost, albeit with a sporting DNA. The stylishly familiar Guilloché ‘wave’ pattern of the dial is presented in the two simple but timeless colour options that have always expressed classic sophistication across the ages, from Cary Grant to George Clooney – Matt Black and Optic White.
To be worthy of the appellation “classic”, we knew as well as having a timeless, understated style, the C65 needed to be remorseless in attending to every single detail. From the perfectly proportioned, fundamentally re-engineered, satin-finish stainless steel case with its deep stamped Trident emblem on the reverse side, to the sharpness of the raised, SuperLuminova filled nickel indexes, this is a watch that demands closer examination for its quality to be fully appreciated.
If cutting a stylish, sophisticated dash is important, the C65 Trident Classic is the watch for you. It’s perhaps no wonder, therefore, that inside CW Towers we call it ‘the George Clooney’!
The new C65 Trident Classic is available now on Pre-order for delivery in late June 2014.
- Swiss Made
- Self-winding automatic movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- 42mm marine-grade 316L brushed stainless steel case
- SuperLuminova indexes and hands
- 4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- High Definition “Trident” motif back-plate
- Unique engraved serial number
- Strap Options: Embossed Alligator Pattern Italian leather strap with Bader Buckle; 316L brushed stainless steel bracelet
- Beautiful presentation case and owner’s manual
- Diameter: 42mm
- Height: 10.4mm
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Strap: Leather or Steel
- Water Resistance: 15 ATM (150 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour